Please note: the student does not need prior experience or knowledge of creating a graphic novel, only the imagination and desire to see a simple idea grow into an exciting creative visual platform. Please email course intructor Bill Graf for concerns regarding class materials.
Materials for this course will be:
- Graphite drawing pencils 2H, HB, 2B, 3B, 4B and 6B (Derwent • Graphic ®)
- Sanding block and straight edge razor blades
- Drawing pads 14" X 17” or 18" X 24” (Strathmore “Bristol” Paper) or any paper with a texture (not plate finish)
- Kneaded and conventional pink erasers
- Pigma® Micron pens and brushes sold in sets or Sharpie® Black Fine line indelible markers.